PRIMARY FUNCTION OF THE POSITION:
The Software Developer is responsible for performing the end-to-end software development life-cycle activities, from the compilation of the user business requirement and translation thereof into a technical specification, coding the solution as well as creating development plans for coding, debugging and testing. Furthermore, the Software Developer is responsible for producing user documentation, impact analysis, post development system training, product maintenance, upgrades and enhancements.
OF THE POSITION:
- Software Development through the translation of business and technical software requirements into a commercialized product deliverable.
- Managing the entire software development life cycle, ensuring alignment with client requirements, quality standards, deadlines and budget.
- Effective collaboration with the full development team.
- Preparation of accurate, high quality development documentation, including code or functionality change, changes in requirements, impact analysis, user manuals / documentation and related.
- Logging and management of time on Jira
- Continuous self-development
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- IT Qualification would be an advantage, but not a minimum requirement for this role.
- Knowledge and understanding of UML and OO design methodologies
- Client and Server development experience
- Technology Stack:
- C# .Net Framework 4.7.2+, .Net Core 3.1
- MS SQL Server 2012+ (SSMS. T-SQL)
- REST API
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Tenacity to pursue challenges and to identify solutions to complex problems
- Ability and willingness to learn from and share skills with colleagues
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines
- Ability to work within a self-managed team
- Ability to complete work within estimated time constraints
- Time management skills to handle multiple task assignments and prioritize work appropriately
- Detail orientated and analytical
- Knowledge of software design patterns and Test-Driven Development
- Ability to develop code and support unit tests (Coverage assessment, mocking)
- The drive and natural tendency to keep your technology skills up to date
- Experience in Angular Development and Agile/Scrum Methodology will be an advantage
Applications can be directed to email@example.com before 30 June 2022