LEARNON LEARN & WIN COMPETITION
1. This Learn & Win Competition (“Competition”) is organised by LearnOn (Proprietary) Limited and Cover (collectively ‘’Promoters’’).
2. The Learn & Win Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Learnon (Pty) Ltd, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
4. The Competition commences on 1st January 2019 and ends on 1st June 2020 both days inclusive (“Competition Period”).
5. Participants need to purchase any course or learning activity on www.learnon.co.za for automatic entry into the competition. And "most active student" will judged on the number of activities completed and highest results achieved.
6. Participants may enter this Competition as many times as they wish provided they purchase any learning activity on www.learnon.co.za. However, participants are only eligible for 1 (one) prize under this Competition and only 1 (one) winner per household is entitled to win.
8. Ownership of and risk in, and benefit attaching to, the Prize will pass to the recipient immediately No liability shall attach to the Promoters in relation to any claims, losses or liabilities for any loss of profit or any other direct and/or indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of any of the Prizes.
9. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
10. All participants and the recipients, as the case may be, indemnify Learnon (Pty) Ltd, the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Learnon (Pty) Ltd, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter and/or use of the giveaway).
11. The Promoters may require the recipients to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such recipient will be deemed to have rejected the prize and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
12. The Promoters may require the recipients to be identified, photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their prize and/or after having received their prize. The recipients will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition.
13. By entering the Promotion, Participants agree that Learnon (Pty) Ltd and its affiliates (including the Promoters, agencies, subsidiaries, and joint ventures) may contact the participants via email and through social media platforms to deliver marketing communications regarding their products and promotional activities, provided that the Participants are given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing communication at any time via the appropriate opt-out mechanisms provided by the Promoters for such purpose.
14. All queries in connection with this Promotional Competition should be directed to
Learnon Tel No. 011 916 0002.
15. A copy of the competition rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form from Learnon website https://www.learnon.co.za